Apple iPhone 12 may be priced at least $50 (roughly Rs. 3,700) higher than the iPhone 11 despite not having a charger or EarPods in the retail box, suggests analyst Jeff Pu. The analyst claims that the increased cost may be because of the upcoming iPhone’s 5G support and OLED screen. In the past few weeks, several reports have suggested that the upcoming iPhone series may ship without a bundled charger and EarPods. Pu’s latest analysis, as well as a recent Apple customer survey, further supports the rumours. In a report , MacRumors shared a research note by analyst Jeff Pu that says that the 5.4-inch model of the upcoming iPhone 12 will start at $749 (roughly Rs. 56,300). This is at least $50 more than the price of iPhone 11’s base model of the same size, sold at $699 (roughly Rs. 52,500) upon launch. Pu claims that the primary reason for the hike is Apple’s support for 5G and OLED display’s inclusion on iPhone 12. Among the Apple’s current iPhone lineup, iPhone 11 comes with an LCD screen, whereas iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max carry OLED screens. Pu ruminated that the price would be "accepted by… Read full this story
- IPhone car power adapter chargers
- Why Your Team Sucks 2019: Los Angeles Chargers
- September 11, 2001 Dissected
- Wall Street to Main Street: News, Views and Commentary: April 11, 2006
- IPhone 4 Cases That Are Resistant To Water, Mud, Dirt, Low Temperature And Impacts
- Wall Street to Main Street: News, Views and Commentary: May 11, 2006
- Pinphone 4GS iPhone 4 Design Capacitive Multi Touch Screen WiFi Dual Cameras Phone
- Da Vinci Code Claims Jesus Married Mary Magdalene But Where's the Proof?
- Watching from the Veranda [The Middle East Entangled]
- An Analysis of Energizer Holdings (ENR)
iPhone 12 to be Costlier than iPhone 11 Despite Not Having EarPods or Charger, Analyst Claims have 275 words, post on gadgets.ndtv.com at July 13, 2020. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.