It’s a pretty simple fact that Apple makes the best all-round smartwatches, although perhaps not if you use Android, and the Apple Watch Series 3 is one of the very best, with ton of great features in an attractive body. Amazon US is offering $30 off the Watch Series 3 right now, one of the lowest prices we’ve ever seen. Don’t forget, prices started at $329 at launch a few years ago. We’ve also seen a few UK deals too. If you’re after one of the newer models, you might get lucky at the upcoming Amazon Prime Day deals event. Grab Apple Watch Series 3 (38mm) for $169, down from $199, at Amazon right nowFor a bit of background: the Apple Watch was originally designed and marketed as a high-end luxury, with gold bands and $10,000 configurations. Since then, Apple has backtracked a bit and decided to focus on fitness and sports, which make a lot more sense. The Watch can do basically anything you want, from tracking runs, heart rates, and so on, to taking calls, displaying notifications, and so on.Fancy something a bit bigger? Apple Watch Series 3 (42mm) is $199, a $30 savingOn top of all that, the… Read full this story
- When will the Apple Watch's price drop?
- Apple Watch 3 vs. Fitbit Ionic, Gear Sport and Garmin Vivoactive 3
- Amazon's Apple Watch killer will be free and sell you everything
- Can the Apple Watch 2 help the smartwatch sector rebound?
- Which mini tablet is right for you?
- Google's Teller says Glass and other wearables need to be cheaper
- The best Prime Day sales not happening at Amazon: Deals at eBay, Google, GameStop, Newegg, Walmart and others
- iPhone X: 3 reasons you should wait for Apple's $1,000 phone
- How Apple makes its billions -- and no, it's not all down to the iPhone
- 7 things you need to know about Apple (Q4 2016 edition)
Apple Watch 3 is cheaper than ever at Amazon right now have 302 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at August 26, 2020. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.