According to a statement, released by the US Department of Commerce on Wednesday, the Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS) has amended the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) by adding sixty entities under the destinations of nine countries to its sanctions list. These entities have been determined “to be acting contrary to the national security or foreign policy interests of the US” and will be subjected to restrictions on the export, re-export, and transfer of goods to them. One of the aforementioned entities listed in the US Commerce Department’s new rule is the 48th Central Research Institute of the Ministry of Defence that participated in the development of the Russian anti-coronavirus drug together with the Gamaleya National Research Centre and, according to June press releases, tested the vaccine for toxicity, safety, immunogenicity, and protective efficacy. However, Washington has claimed that the Russian institutions on the list are working on chemical and biological weapons falling short, however, of presenting any evidence to back up the assumption. ‘A Crime Against Humanity’ “The sanctions that the United States adopt against the vaccine research institutes of the Russian Federation constitute a serious attack against the freedom of autonomy of scientists, not only Russians, but all over… Read full this story
- Would Trump’s proposed tariffs on imported autos work?
- The 13 causes of rugby union's massive disconnect
- 6 Leadership Weaknesses and How to Fix Them
- 7 Common Causes of Corporate Culture Crises
- Factory Approved Drive-By Etiquette Tips from Ford and the Emily Post Institute
- Russian Grand Prix driver ratings
- 5 Signs You're the Bully at Work
- Family Loss Fueled My Small Business Leadership Success
- Convicted Allfirst trader seeks redemption hiring others
- That Time A Boeing 767 Crash Landed On A Race Track
Observers: US Sanctions on Russian Institute Working on Sputnik V Caused by Fear to Lose Leadership have 278 words, post on sputniknews.com at August 27, 2020. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.