Apple is gearing up to unveil a busy hardware lineup later this year in the fall, Bloomberg reports. The Cupertino, California-based company is said to be planning to launch a total of four new iPhone models, a pair of Apple Watch smartwatches, its first on-ear headphones , a refreshed mid-tier iPad Air, and a smaller HomePod smart speaker. Bloomberg's rundown falls in line with previous rumors and adds that Apple has asked its suppliers, despite the pandemic, to produce nearly the same amount of iPhones as last year. The cornerstone of Apple's forthcoming series of new products will be its next line of iPhones. Bloomberg claims that its annual fall event Apple will introduce four, new 5G iPhones, all of which will feature a refreshed exterior with iPad Pro-esque squared edges and OLED screens with "improved color and clarity." While the report doesn't explicitly say whether these new displays come equipped with mini-LED tech, its description of them does hint at the same. Each of these iPhones, however, will have a different screen size. The base-level models will be available in a 5.4- and 6.1-inch options, while the Pro variants will have a 6.1- and 6.7-inch panel — the largest… Read full this story
- Ebenezer Cook and an Apple Christmas Carol
- Report: iOS 14 will support all iPhones that run iOS 13
- Comment: With Apple’s March event focused on services, when should we expect hardware updates?
- Year Ender 2021: Devices That Proved Rumours Aren’t Always Right This Year
- Apple's new wearables advance Tuesday with Apple Watch S3, AirPods 2
- A very false narrative: Samsung Galaxy S8 vs Apple's iPhone
- Apple's August 2021: Tim Cook for a decade, App Store threats, CSAM debacle
- Poll: What rumored 2016 Apple product excites you the most?
- Send in the Clones: If Apple doesn’t want to innovate the desktop Mac, it should let others
- Sketchy iPad Air 3 drawing shows 4 speakers, camera flash in new design
Apple expected to unveil four new iPhones, two Apple Watches later this year have 318 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at September 1, 2020. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.