New Delhi: Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare Harsh Vardhan on Sunday (September 13, 2020) claimed that India shall have a vaccine ready by March 2021. He even offered to take the first shot himself for receiving COVID-19 vaccine if people have any ‘trust deficit’. “To allay fears regarding the safety aspect of the vaccines, Harsh Vardhan said he will be happy to take the first dosage of vaccine if some people have a trust deficit,” read the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare’s statement. Vardhan while interacting with his social media followers using his Sunday ‘Samvad’ platform also informed that while no date has been fixed for the vaccine launch, it may be ready by the first quarter of 2021. Grateful to thousands of you who wrote to me for #SundaySamvaad ! Great to have started a 2-way communication with social media friends. Learning a lot from the conversations. Hope we can keep up & further strengthen the dialoguehttps://t.co/su977Pnzxk — Dr Harsh Vardhan (@drharshvardhan) September 13, 2020 He stated that the Government is taking full precautions in conducting the human trials of the vaccine and the National Expert Group on Vaccine Administration for COVID-19 under the Chairmanship of VK… Read full this story
- HPV vaccine cuts cancer-causing infection
- Compulsory vaccination 'not being ruled out'
- Low MMR vaccination take-up in Redbridge blamed on anti-vaccine messages on social media
- Cambridgeshire’s low MMR vaccination rate blamed on anti-vaccine messages on social media
- Top doctor warns of anti-vaccine threat
- 'No vaccine, no school' in Italy
- Health board deficits down to £97.4m
- Bucharest readies new ‘whitewashing’ emergency decrees
- Economic and Monetary Union of the European Union
- Burnley MP Julie Cooper column: UK's problems are down to a weak economy and a weak prime minister
COVID-19 vaccine to be ready by March 2021, will take first dose if people have any trust deficit: Union Health Minister Harsh Vardhan have 280 words, post on zeenews.india.com at September 13, 2020. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.