She has had a triumphant trip at the 77th Venice Film Festival, picking up the event’s Lifetime Achievement Award earlier in the week. And Tilda Swinton bid an emotional farewell to the Italian city in a water taxi with her boyfriend Sandro Kopp, 42, on Friday morning. The actress, 59, showed off her signature androgynous chic sense of style as she paired a black short-sleeved jacket with an open-collared white and blue dress. Emotional farewell: Tilda Swinton put on an animated display as she departed the 77th Venice Film Festival with beau Sandro Kopp on Friday morning Tilda covered her cropped auburn locks in a black trilby hat, and she shielded her eyes with a pair of chic shades. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Cristiano Ronaldo’s girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez puts on an… ‘I miss playing Margaret, but I’m on a new mission now’: The… Cate Blanchett wows in a colourful floral lace top and chic… Charles Dance, 73, displays his youthful physique as he… Share this article Share The Only Lovers Left Alive star put on an animated display as she blew kisses, held her hand to her chest and waved enthusiastically to onlookers as she departed. Sandro, meanwhile, kept… Read full this story
- The Big Read: A dog's tale
- UK magazine ABCs: Winners, losers and full breakdown as circulation declines average 6 per cent
- Best Christmas things to do near me in 2017 - From cheap days out to family activities and Santa's Grottos for the kids
- Best Christmas things to do near me - From cheap days out to family activities with the kids in 2017
- Review of the year: A look back at 2017 (September to December)
- Body language expert reveals 7 telltale signs somebody DOESN’T like your Christmas present
Tilda Swinton, 59, puts on an animated display as she departs the 77th Venice Film Festival with boyfriend Sandro Kopp, 42 have 285 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at September 4, 2020. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.