Vietnam had no new COVID-19 cases in the community to report on October 11 morning for the 39th consecutive day, announced the National Steering Committee on COVID-19 Prevention and Control. The national count remained at 1,107, including 691 locally transmitted ones. Quarantined people have their health checked up As many as 1,024 patients have been given all-clear while among the active cases, five have tested negative for the coronavirus once, five twice, and ten thrice. Death toll remains at 35. There are 17,887 people having close contact with confirmed cases or coming from pandemic-hit regions under quarantine now. VNA
- From Wuhan to the White House: A Timeline of COVID-19's Spread
- London, parts of Essex and Hertfordshire go into Tier 3 at a day's notice: Lockdown from midnight TOMORROW after Hancock says new 'faster-spreading variant' of COVID is rampant in South East and daily cases rise by 37% to 20,263
- VIETNAM NEWS JANUARY 11
- Last chance to save London from Tier 3: ALL secondary school pupils in city's worst-affected boroughs will be tested to try to spare it from toughest restrictions after it becomes the COVID capital of England
- Jonathan Van-Tam dons scrubs and a facemask to help administer Covid vaccinations as a volunteer in his spare time
- Trump's COVID legacy: America's death toll passes 400,000 on President's final day of office - and almost one year to the day since first case was detected in Seattle
- 'His body is ravaged by Covid': Kate Garraway says 'she's feeling low' as her husband Derek Draper's recovery remains 'incredibly uncertain'
- Does lockdown really need to get tougher? Covid cases may have FINALLY started to level off because of third blanket shutdown
- The Hill's Morning Report - Biden: Focus on vaccine, virus, travel
- VIETNAM NEWS JANUARY 23
No new COVID-19 cases in community on October 11 morning have 274 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at October 11, 2020. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.