Some Apple Watch SE models appear to have heat problems, a claim corroborated by photographs from South Korean users and one US user showing a yellow spot on the screen. One of the pictures shows how the watch left a burn on the arm due to the heat. The user claims on Reddit that he was asleep and suddenly woke up in pain. After returning the defective watch, he received a new model that hopefully does not have the same problem. According to the Reddit post there have been eight cases in South Korea and one in the USA and the issue seems to only affect the 40mm Apple Watch SE, to date at least. At the time of writing, it is unclear how widespread the problem is, but if you are worried, it may be a wise idea to take off your watch when you go to bed. Read: how the Apple Watch SE compares to the Apple Watch 6 . And our Apple Watch SE review . We have this round up of the latest version of, and problems with, watchOS 7. Via MacRumors. This article originally appeared on Macworld Sweden . Translation by Karen Haslam.
- Dodgers hit up Kershaw for Apple Watch; Rachelle Goulding is Fox-y
- Report: LeBron gave teammates Apple Watches before Finals
- Ravens punter gifts teammates Apple Watches for Pro Bowl selection
- LeBron gave teammates Apple Watches before NBA Finals
- Report: Heat’s Chris Bosh dealing with another blood-clot scare
- Report: Heat have character concerns about trading for Dwight Howard
- Report: Heat C Whiteside could be in line for $18 million raise
- This Body Heat-Powered Smartwatch Gets One Thing Very Right
- Report: Google Finally Has a Plan to Make a Good Smartwatch
- Report: Apple aims to launch electric car by 2020
Reports of heat issues with Apple Watch SE have 280 words, post on www.macworld.co.uk at October 21, 2020. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.