NETFLIX has introduced a new “Fast Laughs” feature, which shows you short funny clips from some of its best content. It’s similar to TikTok in the sense that it provides vertical full screen video content that you scroll through. Netflix’s gone all TikTok-like with ‘Fast Laughs’ feature?! pic.twitter.com/T760u8Rea5— Matt Navarra (@MattNavarra) November 12, 2020 The aim of Fast Laughs isn’t just entertainment though. Netflix hopes it will give users inspiration for what to watch next. Users will be encouraged to add shows they like the look of to their Netflix watch list. You’ll also be able to react to clips with a laughing emoji button and share them with friends on social media.If you click “More” you’ll be able to see some similar content. Social media consultant Matt Navarra spotted the new feature on the smartphone version of the app in the UK. It can be found at the top of the app at the start of the “Previews” section in a small circle. If you don’t see if yet you may need to update your app.The feature will also be rolling out in the US and other select markets. It’s only a test at the moment so is currently only… Read full this story
- Disney+ undercuts Netflix at $7, launching costly battle
- Russian Doll more than just traditional Netflix special
- 20 of the most popular things people are buying on Amazon in 2019
- Lil Nas X’s Smash Makes Country Wonder if Rap Is Friend or Foe. Again.
- Weekend movies: James Cameron’s ‘Alita’ vs. ‘Isn’t It Romantic’
- ‘Love, Death & Robots’ Is Good, Great and Forgettable
- Oscars in review: Shinola's mention, Aretha's snub and awkward triumph of 'Green Book'
- 12 Can't-Miss Austin Bands at SXSW
- POLITICO Playbook: Chris Wallace asks Kellyanne about George, Biden’s new statement and Trump’s week ahead
- Assange Has Been Arrested for US Extradition : Indybay
Netflix adds hilarious TikTok-style feed with endless stream of funny clips have 317 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at November 13, 2020. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.