WITH the cold weather set in and the festive spirit in the air, it’s about that time of year we watch our favourite Christmas movies. Watching from the comfort of your own home might be a blessing for many, but have you ever dreamt of living in one of the homes featured in the films? Well, if you did have your eye on one of the beautiful festive pads, then you’d better start saving (or continue dreaming) because they’re bound to send you broke. From Walter Hobbs’ apartment in the family-classic Elf, to Rob McCallister New York townhouse in Home Alone 2 – these famous festive homes are worth an absolute mint. Tombola revealed the average house prices for the homes in the UK’s favourite Christmas films and the most expensive Buddy’s dad’s New York pad which is today worth an estimated £19m. Coming in second, but nowhere near the staggering £19m mark is Kevin’s uncle’s townhouse in Home Alone 2.According to the research, Rob McCallister’s home costs an average of £7.9 million – that’s £6 million more than the iconic McCallister house from the first film. What might be surprising is that the McCallister mansion in the first Home… Read full this story
- Best Christmas Movies on Netflix Right Now (December 2021) | Digital Trends
- The Best Christmas Movies on Hulu Right Now (December 2021) | Digital Trends
- From Elf to Love Actually: The best Christmas movies on Sky Cinema over the festive season
- The Best Christmas Movies on HBO Max in 2021
- The Best Christmas Movies on Netflix in 2021
- Plainfield Lions Announce Nut Sale By Reenacting Christmas Movies
- 'Die Hard' to 'Gremlins': 8 alternative Christmas movies to watch this year
- These Are The Best Worst Christmas Movies On Netflix
- Netflix’s Christmas Movies Are Here. Here Are The Best Of The Worst.
- Festive decor inspired by your favourite Christmas movie
The classic Christmas movie homes that are now worth MILLIONS – including Walter Hobbs’ £19m Elf apartment have 305 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at December 1, 2020. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.