Eighties supermodel Carol Alt – who was on the cover of Vogue and Harper’s Bazaar regularly for over a decade and also made the front of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue – turned 60-years-old on Tuesday. And the brunette bombshell talked to DailyMail.com exclusively about how she has maintained her incredible looks over the decades. ‘It’s all about what you eat!’ said the Private Parts actress. ‘I stay away from chemicals and GMOs and feed my brain good fats.’ She also makes sure she does at least a one minute workout every day. She sure knows how to look fabulous: Carol Alt has talked to DailyMail.com exclusively on her 60th birthday about staying young looking; here she is seen on the left in 2019 and on the right in 1988 as a model Alt is known for sticking with a raw diet as she has authored several cook books on the subject. The beauty also said that bread and processed foods cause damage because the body does not know what to do with them. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Sports Illustrated vet Carol Alt, 59, spills on harassment… Kelly Clarkson gets primary physical custody of kids in… Real Housewives of… Read full this story
- Did Donald Trump Jr. leak Kimberly Guilfoyle romance story for this petty reason?
- The Tesla Model 3 Makes The Future Feel Normal
- Victoria Clay unzips swimsuit for daring reveal in raunchy Insta vid
- Mellinger Minutes: Vermes' future, Royals' good stretch, whiny QBs, DJ as a Raider & more
- Davina McCall’s fitness regime, sugar-free diet and workout DVDs – here’s how the TV star stays in shape
- The highs and lows of Kylie Minogue revealed as she turns 50
- These 75 restaurants are the best places to eat in Orange County in 2018 (15-1)
- Trader Joe's reveals the reason behind the 19-cent banana and more in new podcast
- It's Star Wars Day: The Fourth is with fans, franchise
- I tried the new fat-burning workout where you're immersed in cold temperatures, and it was surprisingly tough
Vogue model Carol Alt EXCLUSIVE: The star reveals how she looks as good as she did in the '80s as she turns 60: 'I eat fats and follow a one minute workout' have 327 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at December 1, 2020. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.