Jennifer Lopez solidified her superstar status with a touching and rocking headlining performance from Times Square in New York City on Thursday during the annual Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve on ABC. The 51-year-old singer performed just before the midnight crystal ball drop after a video showed her in a beautiful blue Balmain gown making her way to Midtown via subway. J-Lo towered on a stage in an all-white, multi-tiered dress by Valentino Haute Couture with a crystal ball-style full headpiece for her performance. Headlining performance: Jennifer Lopez solidified her superstar status with a touching and rocking headlining performance from Times Square in New York City on Thursday during the annual Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve on ABC She belted out her new song In The Morning released in November and whipped off her jacket revealing a white pantsuit with big shoulders. ‘How y’all feeling?,’ she asked after singing the song that was viewed live in-person only by cast, crew and some frontline workers invited to the New York City celebration held amid the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 2 Next Miley Cyrus wows in sizzling skintight leather look to… Hello 2021! Olivia Culpo welcomes New Year… Read full this story
- Crowds set to pack Times Square for mild, but rainy New Year’s Eve
- RL LIVE: New title favourite revealed, Hardaker 'hit rock bottom'
- Fabulous romantic gestures and extravagant celebrity gifts to inspire your Valentine’s Day
- All the celebrities and famous people who died in 2018
- The interview: Francis Rossi
- London theatre: the best plays, pantomimes and musicals on now
- Paul Whitington's top 20 movies and TV shows this Christmas
- Paul Whitington's top 20 movies and TV shows to watch this Christmas
- Best films of 2018 ranked
- 50 best holidays for 2019: Get your trips started here!
Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve: Jennifer Lopez rocks out to Dream On by Aerosmith while ringing in 2021 with live headlining performance from Times Square with no crowds amid coronavirus pandemic have 292 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at January 1, 2021. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.