The Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro may not be expected to launch until January 14, but an unboxing video from Digital Slang has already given us an in-depth look at the new wireless earbuds . In a video posted to YouTube , Digital Slang takes us through everything from the packaging to its initial thoughts on how well the Galaxy Buds Pro perform compared to their biggest rivals, the Apple AirPods Pro . You can watch the video for yourself below: The video confirms some of the specs we’ve already heard about, including an IPX7 water-resistance rating, active noise cancellation, a transparency mode, and support for wireless charging. According to Digital Slang, the noise cancellation isn’t as effective as with the AirPods Pro, but the tester asserts that the transparency mode does work very well, and that it’s “one of the best” that’s been tested on the channel. As for the sound? Digital Slang says that the highs and mids are “crystal clear”, while the bass sounds “punchy”. The channel also reveals that the buds come with the ability to change their sound profile via an equalizer in the Galaxy Wearable app. Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro release date, price, and specs… Read full this story
- Tech review: Samsung Galaxy S10E
- Samsung confirms new phone release but it's not the Galaxy Fold
- Everything we know about the Samsung Note 10 release this week
- How to go Pro with your business-friendly tablet this summer
- Samsung confirms 5G phone launch on June 7
- How does the iPhone 11 Pro Max compare to its rivals?
- Tech review: Galaxy A50
- OnePlus goes premium with new OnePlus 7 Pro
- First look at Samsung's supersized Galaxy Note10+
- The best mobile phone deals in 2019
Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro unboxing video gives in-depth look at AirPods Pro rivals have 277 words, post on www.techradar.com at January 5, 2021. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.