AT&T announced on Friday that it plans to launch a cheaper ad-supported version of HBO Max in June. The telecom giant has only released minimal detail on the plan. It hasn’t yet announced pricing or an exact release date for the upcoming cheaper tier. AT&T expects the ad-supported HBO Max tier to combine with global expansion to drive subscriber and revenue growth in 2021. HBO Max will launch in 60 markets outside of the US in 2021. These will include 39 Latin America and the Caribbean territories in late June and 21 European territories in the second half of 2021. The company anticipates ending the year with between 67 and 70 million subscribers. The service had around 61 million subscribers at the end of 2020. The company expects its HBO unit to more than double its revenue in the next five years. “Zach Snyder’s Justice League” is one of the high-profile HBO Max exclusives coming in 2021 In response to the pandemic, Warner Bros is releasing 17 films , including “The Matrix 4” and “Dune” to HBO Max for an entire month alongside theatrical releases. While some film industry veterans have criticized the move, fearing it will hasten the demise… Read full this story
- Thursday's Best Deals: Instant Pot Max, Chemical Guys, Tempur-Pedic, and More
- American Airlines cancellations reach into June because of 737 Max grounding
- HBO Was Bad For Boxing
- iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, Apple Watch Series 4: UK pricing for Apple's new smartphones and smartwatches
- Boeing pushed FAA to relax 737 MAX certification requirements for crew alerts
- Obama, the Movie? HBO set to make it happen after optioning book
- Boeing CEO: Preliminary investigations show 737 Max pilots exposed to 'high workload environment'
- Comcast cable subscribers will get HBO shows like Entourage online - for free
- Honey Boo Boo’s sister Anna Cardwell announces she's pregnant with second child, as Mama June reveals she's bisexual
- Asus' new Chromebook: Mid-range 14-inch C423 comes with touchscreen option
Ad-supported HBO Max option coming in June have 309 words, post on appleinsider.com at March 12, 2021. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.