AT&T announced on Friday that it plans to launch a cheaper ad-supported version of HBO Max in June. The telecom giant has only released minimal detail on the plan. It hasn’t yet announced pricing or an exact release date for the upcoming cheaper tier. AT&T expects the ad-supported HBO Max tier to combine with global expansion to drive subscriber and revenue growth in 2021. HBO Max will launch in 60 markets outside of the US in 2021. These will include 39 Latin America and the Caribbean territories in late June and 21 European territories in the second half of 2021. The company anticipates ending the year with between 67 and 70 million subscribers. The service had around 61 million subscribers at the end of 2020. The company expects its HBO unit to more than double its revenue in the next five years. “Zach Snyder’s Justice League” is one of the high-profile HBO Max exclusives coming in 2021 In response to the pandemic, Warner Bros is releasing 17 films , including “The Matrix 4” and “Dune” to HBO Max for an entire month alongside theatrical releases. While some film industry veterans have criticized the move, fearing it will hasten the demise… Read full this story
- HBO Max Sets Official Launch Date
- HBO Max is launching next month: All you need to know
- ‘Friends’ Cast Offers Tickets To HBO Max Reunion Special To Benefit Charity
- HBO Go vs. HBO Max: What’s the difference?
- HBO Max sets official launch date on May 27
- WarnerMedia Sets HBO Max Launch Date & Opening Slate
- HBO Max: All The Originals Debuting On Day One
- HBO Max: Every Original Debuting On Day One
- HBO Max Unveils Trailer for Russell Simmons Sexual Assault Doc 'On the Record'
- Gary Janetti’s Prince George Shares Coronavirus Message Of Support On Instagram
Ad-supported HBO Max option coming in June have 286 words, post on appleinsider.com at March 12, 2021. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.