Amazon has issued price cuts on the Apple Watch SE , knocking $20 off the budget-friendly devices and delivering the year’s cheapest prices. The $259 Apple Watch SE is available on the 40mm model with GPS functionality in your choice of a Space Gray Aluminum Case or a Silver Aluminum Case . At press time, both color options are in stock and ready to ship with free expedited delivery for Prime members. Also discounted by $20 is the Cellular version , this time with a Gold Aluminum Case with a Pink Sand Sport Band or a Space Gray Aluminum Case with Apple’s Charcoal Sport Loop Band . Cellular units are on backorder with expected availability later this month, but you can still secure your spot in line now at the discounted price. There are plenty of additional Apple Watch deals available, including discounts on Series 6 models. It’s worth paying a visit to the AppleInsider Apple Watch Price Guide for up-to-date pricing and availability. Additional deals on Apple hardware AppleInsider and Apple Authorized Resellers are also running additional exclusive promotions on other Apple hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw… Read full this story
- Apple Watch SE receives rare price cut at Amazon for Black Friday
- The new Apple Watch Series 6 and Apple Watch SE are both $50 off today
- Apple Watch SE down to lowest-ever price at Amazon for Black Friday
- Apple Watch SE down to new lowest-ever price at Amazon for Black Friday
- Amazon discounts Apple Watch SE, Apple Watch Series 6 for Black Friday
- Apple Watch SE, Apple Watch Series 6 prices slashed for Black Friday
- How to order the Apple Watch Series 6 and Apple Watch SE
- Apple Watch SE isn't as cheap as the Series 3. So how do you decide which to buy?
- Apple Watch SE's lack of always-on display actually isn't a deal breaker: Our first impressions
- Cheaper Apple Watch SE to repeat the success of iPhone SE
Apple Watch SE returns to $259, cellular $309 in today's Amazon deals have 317 words, post on appleinsider.com at March 12, 2021. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.