Blackmagic Design has updated its popular video-editing apps DaVinci Resolve and DaVinci Fusion, adding native M1 Mac support. Following the public beta that had launched in November, DaVinci Resolve 17.1 is now available to the public in the official update channel. The update brings full native support for the M1-powered variants of the 13-inch MacBook Pro , MacBook Air , and Mac mini . Previously, DaVinci Resolve had only run on M1 Macs using Rosetta 2 translation. Native M1 support allows the software to take full advantage of Apple Silicon’s performance. Apple’s chip has up to a 3.5x faster CPU, 6x faster GPU, and 15x faster machine learning than Intel Macs. The M1-friendly update carries over the 100 new features and 200 improvements from DaVinci Resolve 17 . That list includes significant updates to the Fairlight audio workstation and color grading toolset with broader user interface upgrades. It also adds: new HDR color correction tools mesh- and grid-based color warpers improved color management and color-space-aware tools magic mask automatic object isolation powered by DaVinci’s neural engine VFX suite DaVinci Fusion now also supports M1 Macs natively Blackmagic also updated its VFX software, DaVinci Fusion, to support the M1 chip. Fusion… Read full this story
- 5 Ways to Run Windows Software on a Mac
- How to Install or Upgrade to Windows 10 on a Mac With Boot Camp
- How to Replace Windows Essentials 2012 After Support Ends in January
- How to Install Windows on a Mac With Boot Camp
- Apple 9.7-inch iPad 6th generation review: An iPad Pro on a budget
- Apple 9.7-inch iPad 6th generation review: An iPad Pro for the budget conscious
- iPhone SE 2 rumors: Release date, specs, price, and features!
- Stealing the spotlight: Jones shines, Hurts struggles in Tide’s A-Day game
- Inside China's 'virtue schools' for women
- Review 2011: Not Crisis But Chronic - ProShares UltraShort 20+ Year Treasury ETF (NYSEARCA:TBT)
DaVinci Resolve and Fusion now officially support M1 Macs have 298 words, post on appleinsider.com at March 10, 2021. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.