Close your eyes and think of somewhere that makes you happy… Beach? Check. Waves lapping the shore? Check. Sun? Erm… Never mind, I can still thoroughly recommend a wet weekend in Bognor. Seriously. West Sussex may be Britain's sunniest county but it bucketed it down the entirety of our stay. More like Wet Sussex. But it doesn't matter when you've scored a winner with your accommodation. One of the Beachcroft Hotel's beautiful chalet-style beach huts is the perfect spot to batten down the hatches. Placed in a prime location next to the beguiling Felpham pebble beach just to the east of Bognor's town centre, there are four of these swanky blue seafront suites, each with a private entrance. The vista is stunning and can be enjoyed from a private terrace when the sun is out. But I reckon the view is even better on a windswept day when you can take shelter on a plump corner sofa and watch the storm-whipped sea from behind bifold doors. You'll feel snug, and a tad smug, watching the waves battering the groynes, furiously flapping gulls fighting the gales, and kite surfers coming a cropper in the swell. All essentials are provided for rainy… Read full this story
- Protea Hotel Fire & Ice! by Marriott opens in Durban
- 7 Best Day Trips from San Francisco
- 101 things to do in Maine
- Lincoln City is Totally Underrated and Chock-Full of Surprises
- NJ restaurants: 15 places to chow down for National Barbecue Day
- Best bars in Boston and beyond
- The Ultimate Bucket List of Essential Oregon Coast Experiences
- 36 Hours in Atlantic City
- Our Nixon: Whose Life Was It Anyway?
- Your guide to the Las Vegas Valley’s many signature steakhouses
Bognor Regis' beach huts are shore winner in seaside town loaded with retro glamour have 288 words, post on www.dailystar.co.uk at April 5, 2021. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.