Apple today announced that the HomePod mini will be launching in additional countries in June, including Austria , New Zealand , and Ireland . HomePod mini first launched in October 2020 in the United States, Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Spain, and the UK, with availability expanded to China, Mexico, and Taiwan later in the year. Last month, Apple announced that the full-size HomePod will be discontinued when supplies run out, with the company placing its focus on the HomePod mini. The smaller version of the HomePod received positive reviews upon its launch, with many people praising the speaker’s impressive sound quality relative to its price tag and size. However, critics believe that Siri still lags behind other assistants like Alexa and Google Assistant. Related Roundup: HomePod mini Buyer’s Guide: HomePod Mini (Neutral) Related Forum: HomePod, HomeKit, CarPlay, Home & Auto Technology
- Apple unveils new iPad Air and iPad mini 5 with Apple Pencil support in surprise announcement
- New iPad mini 5 release date news – specs, price and all the rumours so far
- Swimmers dive to mini league round victory
- Teen (15) with 'butterfly skin' disease signs up for Mini Marathon
- Irish League in line to lose Europa League spot as Jeffrey fears 'mini-disaster'
- MPs back Theresa May’s bid to extend Brexit process until June 30
- Sunshine states: India launches $5bn renewables infrastructure drive to tackle pollution issues
- Visegrad countries fight to keep pace with e-mobility transition
- 'I am not prepared to delay Brexit any further than June 30'
- Volvo V60 Cross Country offers a reliable alternative to the SUV and it’s cool
HomePod Mini Launching in Additional Countries in June have 253 words, post on www.macrumors.com at April 20, 2021. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.