The amazingly-versatile USB-C port is more necessary than it's ever been. From battery charging to ultra-fast data transfers, we've gotten used to USB-C, and it has become important to find accessories that include USB-C connectivity. Monitors have been a little slow to jump on the USB-C train, but there are now a number of strong options on the market. After hundreds of monitor reviews, our top USB-C pick is the remarkable Dell 27 Ultrathin — although we also have options from multiple brands to consider as alternatives. The best USB-C monitors at a glance: Dell 27 USB-C Ultrathin Monitor (S2719DC) BenQ PD3220U Lenovo ThinkVision P27h-20 LG 27GN950-B ViewSonic VP2771 Dell 27 USB-C Ultrathin Monitor (S2719DC) This 27-inch Dell monitor dazzles with its beautiful design, iPhone-thin screen, and bezel-less display. However, there's also a lot going on inside, including excellent brightness, great color range, and HDR tech for its 2,560 x 1,440 IPS display. While the screen only offers a 60Hz refresh rate, it does include AMD's FreeSync tech plus some blue-light filters for late-night use, so there is some gaming potential here. In addition to the Thunderbolt 3/USB-C port, there's HDMI 2.0 and a couple of USB-A 3.0 ports. Overall,… Read full this story
- How to find the best LCD monitor for you
- Blood Glucose Meters Or Urine Test Strips - Which is Best to Monitor Your Diabetes
- How to Find the Best USB Security Software on the Internet?
- The Value of Baby Monitors
- Bandwidth Monitoring
- Top 5 19" LCD Monitors on the Market
- Security of USB Ports and Flash Drives: Problems and Solutions
- New Directions for Removable USB Mass Storage
- What's a USB Hub?
- USB Flash Drives/ USB Pen Drives and SD Cards
The best USB-C monitors for 2021 have 282 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at April 21, 2021. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.