This story is part of WWDC 2021 . All the latest coverage from Apple’s annual developers conference. At Apple’s WWDC 2021 keynote, new Mac hardware was nowhere to be seen. After a seven-month stretch that brought us new M1-powered laptops and desktops , there’s still been no official announcement of an Apple silicon Mac Pro, larger-screen MacBook Pro or 27-inch iMac (although some rumors have popped up ). As part of its aggressive move away from Intel-powered computers, the company introduced a MacBook Air, 13-inch MacBook Pro and Mac Mini desktop using its own M1 processors in late 2020. In April 2021, the smaller of two iMac desktop models was redesigned with a larger 24-inch screen, an M1 chip and a new, colorful body . The last new Intel-powered Mac to be announced was the Intel Core i9 27-inch iMac in the summer of 2020 , which was most notable for adding an excellent 1080p webcam, a version of which is now in the 24-inch iMac. Now playing: Watch this: MacOS Monterey: Everything we know 6:04 But left out of the first two rounds of M1 Macs were systems for the kind of high-end creative professionals who rely on the… Read full this story
- Everything you need to know about the new Mac mini coming soon
- Apple Event: Should you buy the new Mac Studio, iPad Air or iPhone SE?
- Buying a Mac Studio? It might not arrive before WWDC...
- iMac 2022: What to expect from new 'Pro' iMac
- Should You Buy the Mac Studio?
- Best Mac for photo editing
- Apple Silicon Mac mini dev kit looks like a desktop iPad Pro
- Where to buy the new Apple Studio Display
- Apple's Mac Studio isn't modular -- and that's a good thing | Digital Trends
- Which upgrades are worth it for the Mac Studio
Should you buy a new Mac now, or should you wait? have 288 words, post on www.cnet.com at June 26, 2021. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.