Property: Most tranquil towns in the UK – Scottish location takes the lead (Image: GETTY/DELAMERE HEALTH) Sign up for FREE now for hacks, market analysis, inspiration and more SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info This year has seen property requirements change as more people found themselves working from home. Commuting to cities became a thing of the past during the pandemic with more people creating home offices to work. More space, extra rooms and gardens have become priorities for most home buyers. Related articles Prince Harry ‘shows signs of guilt’ as he gives update on Lilibet Save 70% on the Philips SoniCare DiamondClean electric toothbrush READ MORE Downsizing house in retirement is not the only option Countryside and seaside locations have also become more popular as buyers look away from cities for property. So where are the most tranquil towns in the UK to buy a home? North Berwick, a seaside town in East Lothian, Scotland came out on top as the most… Read full this story
- Property Management on the Rise
- Tips For New Landlords Renting Out a Property in UK
- Credit Crunch - Commercial Property Successes
- Why Locate Your Offices to London?
- How to Buy Investment Property
- Residential Property Development Can Be Successful and Profitable
- UK Commercial Property Predictions Remain Volatile
- What You Need to Know to Purchase a Commercial Investment Property
- Buying Overseas Property - Hints For Successful Investing
- Property Deals in Chennai
Property: Most tranquil towns in the UK - Scottish location takes the lead have 265 words, post on www.express.co.uk at July 15, 2021. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.