These days, you don't have to spend over a thousand dollars to get a flagship phone with a fantastic camera. Many mid-range smartphone deals come with everything you could need in your daily-driver device. One of the best bang-for-your-buck smartphones around right now is the Google Pixel 6, and this sale on Best Buy makes it an even better deal. You can pick up an unlocked Google Pixel 6 with 256GB of storage for only $649, which is $50 off the standard price tag of $699. Keep reading to find out why this is one of the best Android phone deals you can buy. In our Google Pixel 6 review , we praised it for "doing everything the Pixel 6 Pro does for less money." When we put together our list of the best smartphones for 2021 , we called the Google Pixel 6 the best value smartphone. This device is equipped with Google Tensor, the first processor designed in-house by Google, with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage. That's plenty of power to run the operating system smoothly, install tons of apps, and watch content on the gorgeous and vibrant 6.4-inch display. The display also houses a fingerprint… Read full this story
- DEAL: Best Buy Drops $100 Off Pixel 2 XL – Includes Free Google Home Mini, Chromecast, Daydream, YouTube TV
- 7 Best Alternatives Of The Google Pixel 3A & 3A XL
- Forget Black Friday, Best Buy has a great Pixel 3 deal for you right now
- DEAL: Best Buy Drops $300 Off Pixel 2 XL, $150 Off Pixel 2
- Best Buy Will have the Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL at $400 Off For 2 Days Only
- Deal: Best Buy knocks $200 off the LG G7 ThinQ
- Black Friday 2018: Best Buy has the best Pixel 3 deal, and it’s available right now
- Here are some awesome Google Pixel 3 accessories and cases
- $50 Google Store credits arriving for Pixel 3 pre-orders, but what to buy?
- Deal: Google Pixel Buds for $129 at Best Buy ($30-off)
Best Buy Knocked $50 OFF the Google Pixel 6 -- But Hurry! | Digital Trends have 310 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at December 31, 2021. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.