The IT space is simmering, with valuations far outstripping their long-term averages, yet they do not seem to be out of bounds. But, Ram Kalyan Medury, Founder and CEO of Jama Wealth, sees some corrections ahead with the Fed raising the policy rates at a rapid pace. In an interview to Moneycontrol , Medury shares that the success of the upcoming public issues will determine the trend in the primary market. Excerpts from the interaction: How do you approach IT stocks especially after earnings by IT majors? Do you see any impact of Fed rate trajectory on the IT space? Technology has become the backbone of the global economy and the listed Indian IT majors have grown well. TCS, for instance, is among the top ten IT companies in the world and continues to shine bright with its continued, consistent broad-based mid to high teen YoY growth across verticals and geographies. Margins, deal wins all look good as of now but in the post-COVID talent wars employee costs have escalated. We expect the companies to focus on cost control over the next two years. The BSE IT index is down 10.63 percent from its all-time high but has also clocked 33 percent growth… Read full this story
- Ellen DeGeneres Is Not as Nice as You Think
- Roy Exum: The Burglar’s Christmas
- Dow: Stock market lessons from veteran reporter who covered two bears
- Dow Jones, stocks plunge on renewed trade, oil and recession fears
- POLITICO Playbook PM: The shutdown puzzle pieces
- THE NOONER for 01-07-19
- POLITICO Playbook: 1 step closer, with 2 days to go
- Are You Ready to Meet Your Fixer Uppers?
- A Chinese Alternative to Democracy? How Xi Jinping Is Positioning China To Be The World's Leading Superpower
- What's knocked markets off course?
Daily Voice | IT space may see a correction on Fed rate moves, says Ram Kalyan Medury of Jama Wealth have 284 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at April 17, 2022. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.