Strictly: Giovanni Pernice discusses possibility of judging SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info Giovanni Pernice and EastEnders actress Rose Ayling-Ellis were crowned the winners of Strictly Come Dancing 2021 after winning the hearts of the nation. The Italian dancer is returning to the BBC One programme later this year for the 20th series. Ahead of the milestone season airing, the 31-year-old revealed he’s “more than ready to be partnered with a man”. Related articles Countryfile slammed by viewers over format shake-up ‘Woke nonsense’ Royal expert on Fergie’s latest Mayfair purchase The excitement is building towards the upcoming series of Strictly Come Dancing which will once again be presented by Tess Daly and Claudia Winkleman. The BBC has been announcing the celebrities who will be taking part in the ballroom dancing show in recent days. As of Monday, the stars taking part in the series include Matt Goss, Tyler West, Ellie Simmonds, Jayde Adams, Kaye Adams, Richie Anderson, Kym Marsh and Will Mellor. BBC… Read full this story
- Strictly's Giovanni Pernice and Ashley Roberts confirm romance as they're spotted at Miami airport together
- Kevin Clifton snaps as he accuses Piers Morgan of asking him 'generic' questions about the famous Strictly curse as he sarcastically says 'I am sure it happens on GMB, too!'
- Who will win Strictly Come Dancing 2016? Odds on the glitterball champion
- Strictly Come Dancing affairs: Who has been affected by the Strictly curse?
- Insecurity: Civilisation facing new challenges
- Healy, Lanning tons down West Indies in opener
- The craft breweries opening in 2020 that will change the Bay Area’s beer scene
- EVFTA brings chances and challenges to local agricultural production
- Disappointed we didn't capitalise on partnerships - Shanto
- The evolution of Sure Start: the challenges and the successes
'Chance to challenge myself' Strictly's Giovanni Pernice opens up on all-male partnership have 321 words, post on www.express.co.uk at August 8, 2022. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.